Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's so cheap to booze in the US and A

8 bucks for a hip flask of Southern Comfort! Hallelujah! The wife is snoozing just now and I thought it was a fine time to post a blog!

Today we hit the Sunday Flea Market on the corner of Fairfax and Melrose and Michelle picked up some very tidy creepers for a cool $25 . I got me a Siouxsie and the Banshees tee and a book (Albert Camus' The Plague), and yeah, you're envious for sure!

We had lunch at this great Vegan restaurant, and prior to that, we went to our first and only LA laundromat. Dried our clothes for 75 cents. In your face Australian laundromats and their $6 fee for drying. Pfffft!!!

On the dinner menu, we have brownies and iced cream I reckon there will be some fries thrown into the bargain, but little else. When you've been eating lunch at 3-4PM for a week, dinner time never truly seems to materialise.

We only have one more breakfast at our fave cafe too. We need to locate that granola we've been eating. mmmmm mmmm (in Dave Chapelle styled voice). Awesome. Never again will oats I'll eat.

So we're off to Vegas tomorrow. How excitement! It's gonna be awesome and there will be pix to prove the awesomeness for sure.

Toodles.

Jason

1 comment:

hayleygw said...

Hey guys, I was really excited to see you went to the Flea Market on Faifax and Melrose, as much as I was to see some pics of the Beverley Laurel. Fairfax/Melrose is probably the best market I've ever been to. I'm sure you had some breakfast at Swingers or a vege burger or two.